Collecting Personal Information
• Personal Information collected: web browser version, IP address, time zone, cookie information, what sites or products you view, search terms, and how you interact with the Site.
• Purpose of collection: to load the Site accurately for you and perform analytics on Site usage to optimize our Site.
• Source of collection: Collected automatically when you access our Site using cookies, log files, web beacons, tags, or pixels.
• Disclosure for a business purpose: shared with our processor Shopify.
• Personal Information collected: name, billing address, shipping address, payment information including credit card numbers; we accept Visa, Master, Google Pay, Amex, Discover credit cards, e-mail address, and phone numbers, we process your payments securely through Amazon Pay and Stripe Payment Gateways.
• Purpose of collection: to provide products or services to you to fulfill our contract, to process your payment information, arrange for shipping, and provide you with invoices and/or order confirmations, communicate with you, screen our orders for potential risk or fraud, and when in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
• Source of collection: collected from you.
• Disclosure for a business purpose: shared with our processor Shopify Online Store, Shopify Point Of Sale, Buy Button, Shopify Inbox, Pinterest, Google, customers' orders are fulfilled through Oberlo.
Customer support information
• Purpose of collection: to provide customer support.
• Source of collection: collected from you.
• Disclosure for a business purpose: Automizely provides after-ship services through its integrated Aftership App to manage and handle refunds and returns.
The Site is not intended for minor individuals below the age of majority. We do not intentionally collect Personal Information from children. If you are the parent or guardian and believe your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us at the address below to request deletion.
Sharing Personal Information
As described above, we share your Personal Information with service providers to help us provide our services and fulfill our contracts with you. For example:
• We use Shopify to power our online store. You can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy.
• We may share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, respond to a subpoena, search warrant, or other lawful requests for information we receive, or otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For example:
•We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en.You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative's ("NAI") educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt-out of targeted advertising by:
OPT-OUT links from whichever services are being used.
• FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
• GOOGLE - https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
• PINTEREST - https://ads.pinterest.com/advertiser/549763501010/?ad_status=active&duration=7
Additionally, you can opt-out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance's opt-out portal: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
Using Personal Information
We use your Personal Information to provide our services to you, which includes: offering products for sale, processing payments, shipping and fulfillment of your order, and keeping you up to date on new products, services, and offers.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR"), if you are a resident of the European Economic Area ("EEA"), we process your personal information under the following lawful bases:
• Your consent.
• The performance of the contract between you and the Site.
• Compliance with our legal obligations.
• To protect your vital interests.
• To perform a task carried out in the public interest.
• For our legitimate interests, which do not override your fundamental rights and freedoms.
When you place an order through the Site, we will retain your Personal Information for our records unless and until you ask us to erase this information. Please see the 'Your rights' section below for more information on your right of erasure.
Suppose you are a resident of the EEA. In that case, you have the right to object to processing based solely on automated decision-making (which includes profiling) when that decision-making has a legal effect on you or otherwise significantly affects you.
We DO NOT engage in fully automated decision-making that has a legal or otherwise significant effect using customer data.
Our processor Shopify uses limited automated decision-making to prevent fraud that does not have a legal or otherwise significant effect on you.
Services that include elements of automated decision-making include:
• Temporary deny list of IP addresses associated with repeated failed transactions. This deny list persists for a small number of hours.
• Temporary deny list of credit cards associated with deny listed IP addresses. This deny list persists for a small number of days.
Suppose you are a resident of the EEA. In that case, you have the right to access the Personal Information we hold about you, to port it to a new service, and to ask that your Personal Information be corrected, updated, or erased. If you would like to exercise these rights, please get in touch with us through the contact information below:
Your Personal Information will be initially processed in Ireland and then transferred outside of Europe for storage and further processing, including Canada and the United States. For more information on how data transfers comply with the GDPR, see Shopify's GDPR Whitepaper: https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/your-account/privacy/GDPR.
A cookie is a small amount of information that's downloaded to your computer or device when you visit our Site. We use several different cookies, including functional, performance, advertising, and social media or content cookies. Cookies improve your browsing experience by allowing the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login and region selection), which means you don't have to re-enter this information each time you return to the Site or browse from one page to another. Cookies also provide information on how people use the website, for instance, whether it's their first time visiting or frequent visitors.
We use the following cookies to optimize your site experience and provide our services.
Cookies Necessary for the Functioning of the Store
NameFunction_ab Used in connection with access to admin._secure_session_id Used in connection with navigation through a storefront.cart Used in connection with shopping cart.cart_sig Used in connection with checkout.cart_ts Used in connection with checkout.checkout_token Used in connection with checkout.secret Used in connection with checkout.secure_customer_sig Used in connection with customer login.storefront_digest Used in connection with customer login._shopify_u Used to facilitate updating customer account information.
Reporting and Analytics
NameFunction_tracking_consentTracking preferences._landing_pageTrack landing pages_orig_referrerTrack landing pages_sShopify analytics._shopify_sShopify analytics._shopify_sa_pShopify analytics relating to marketing & referrals._shopify_sa_tShopify analytics relating to marketing & referrals._shopify_yShopify analytics._yShopify analytics.
The length of time that a cookie remains on your computer or mobile device depends on whether it is a "persistent" or "session" cookie. Session cookies last until you stop browsing, and persistent cookies last until they expire or are deleted. Most of the cookies we use are persistent and will expire between 30 minutes and two years from the date they are downloaded to your device.
You can control and manage cookies in various ways. Please remember that removing or blocking cookies can negatively impact your user experience, and parts of our website may no longer be fully accessible.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can choose whether or not to accept cookies through your browser controls, often found in your browser's "Tools" or "Preferences" menu. For more information on how to modify your browser settings or how to block, manage or filter cookies can be found in your browser's help file or through such sites as www.allaboutcookies.org.
Additionally, please note that blocking cookies may not completely prevent how we share information with third parties such as our advertising partners. To exercise your rights or opt-out of certain uses of your information by these parties, please follow the instructions in the "Behavioural Advertising" section above.
Do Not Track
Please note that because there is no consistent industry understanding of responding to "Do Not Track" signals, we do not alter our data collection and usage practices when we detect such a signal from your browser.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below:
Sedra Trading Ltd
London EC3M 1EU
If you are not satisfied with our response to your complaint, you have the right to lodge your complaint with the relevant data protection authority. You can contact your local data protection authority or our supervisory authority here on their website: https://ico.org.uk/make-a-complaint/.
Updated on: 04th Jan 2022